Players are set to receive an array of exciting and much-awaited changes as per the new Warzone patch notes revealed by Raven Software. The update will address the OP weapons issue as well as fix the sniper glint bug and much more.
Raven recently promised that Warzone will be getting some huge changes in the near future. And given the fact that Season 3 is almost here, players thought they would just have to wait till April 21. Fortunately, the devs were kind enough to introduce some of these changes before the upcoming Season. Although these changes do not include everything that the players have been asking for, they do fix some urgent issues.
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest relief to the players in this update is the power balancing for the Sykov. The side-arm was added to the title not just a few days ago but it instantly became the most OP weapon. Its 80 round-auto magazines in akimbo mode proved to be a deadly combination to outmatch. However, after this update, the movement speed with akimbo and 80-round mag attachment will be decreased. Meanwhile, if players equip full-auto and drum mag simultaneously, the total damage of the pistol will be reduced by 25%.
Similarly, the sniper glint bug on some snipers in Modern Warfare has also been solved. On top of that, RC-XD can only be bought from the Containment Monitors now. Another different thing about this update is that you’ll have to download it from your respective platform unlike updates in the past. So if you want to be among the ones who enjoy it first, you should download it as soon as possible.
Warzone April 19 Update Size
The download size of the new Warzone patch note for different platforms is given below:
- Playstation: 2.3GB
- Xbox: 5GB
- PC: 6GB
Details of Raven’s Official Patch Notes For Warzone
- The RC-XD has been removed from Buy Stations and is now only available via Containment Monitors.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to equip Armor Plates after activating certain Killstreaks or Field Upgrades.
- The Containment Protocol missiles will no longer land in the Play Area.
- The Containment Protocol missiles have had their sound effects volume reduced.
- Fixed a bug causing Loadout Drops to block movement and projectiles after the crate collapses.
- King Slayer Trios – The Gas Circle will no longer move completely outside of the Play Area.
- The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
- Fixed a bug with the Modern Warfare Sniper Scope and Variable Zoom Scope where they were not displaying glint.
- Addressed a bug with Modern Warfare weapon perks where they were not having their intended effects.
- Fixed a bug with the Bullseye Reticle where it would sometimes cause frame rate issues or the disappearance of UI elements.
- Sorokin 140mm Auto (Sykov)
- Hip spread increased
- Akimbo (Sykov)
- Movement speed reduced by 5%
- 80 Round Drums (Sykov)
- Movement speed reduced by 5%
- ADS movement speed reduced by 7%
- When equipping the Sykov with the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the 80 Round Drums, the damage is reduced by 25%.