Pokemon GO is still gaining active players for the game in the current isolated situation of the world. Niantic released statements how future updates shall work further on playable features of the mobile game. They keep on giving players many more features and bonuses to work with. The latest update gives a new 1 PokeCoin Bundle alongside much more.
The following changes have been made to Pokemon GO until further notice:
- Rotating 1 PokéCoin bundles in the shop! New 1 PokéCoin bundles will be available in the shop each week as one-time purchases. The contents of these bundles change weekly, so be sure to get what is available each week. Right now, a new 1 PokéCoin bundle is available for you that contains the following.
- Ultra Balls × 20
- Pinap Berries × 15
You can access the above bundle from now until Monday, April 13, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
Alongside this, previous statements gave insight to future perspective of Pokemon Go. Niantic talked of how they shall adjust the features to suit the needs of all players playing from their homes.
‘We are committed to the safety and well-being of our community. While we prefer never to see an event get postponed or canceled, we plan to postpone, cancel, and/or modify in-game events and adjust certain features to ensure Trainers can stay safe and continue enjoying Pokémon GO.’
Changes to In-Game Items/Bonuses (Effective Globally Until Further Notice, Unless Otherwise Specified):
- The distance from which you can interact with Gyms has been temporarily doubled, allowing you to be farther from Gyms and other Trainers as you challenge Raid Bosses.
- This change also allows you to spin Photo Discs at Gyms if you are within the doubled distance; however, it will not change the distance required to spin Photo Discs at PokéStops.
- Trainers won’t be able to receive invites to new EX Raids.
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators.
- PokéStops will drop Gifts more frequently, and the number of Gifts you can open daily will increase to 30 and the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
- Gifts will contain more PokéBalls than usual.
- Incense will last for 1 hour, rather than the usual 30 minutes.
- Pokémon habitats will increase and more Pokémon will be appearing in the wild.
- 3× Stardust and XP for your first Pokémon catch of the day.
These changes come alongside adjustments to the current ingame events such as the Mystery Bonus and Raid Hours.
In conclusion, if you’re a player looking forward to playing Pokemon Go from home, you would fully be able to. For more on Pokemon Go, visit the official website.