CS:GO devs just released, possibly the most awaited update ever. Were you getting tired of players using the SG553 knowing that it’s a baby weapon while you being a veteran, wanted to stick to the OG AK-47? Well, you can now celebrate!
The new update is here and, it comes with a load of nerfs and buffs. Here’s the list!
- SG553 – Reduced rate of fire and accuracy to bring the weapon’s value to be more in line with other rifles.
- AUG – Improved standing accuracy while unscoped. Slightly reduced scoped accuracy.
- M4A1-S – Price reduced to $2900.
- Deagle – Improved accuracy while jumping, lowering the time to recover accuracy after the player lands.
- Tec-9 – Reduced firing inaccuracy.
- Bizon – Increased armor penetration.
— Moved from Scrimmage to Competitive mode.
— Fixed water reflection issues.
— Fixed all reports regarding clipping and unintended boost spots.
— Improved performance.
— Wall by door to A site balcony can now be wall-banged.
— Tweaked HDR settings.
— Snow has accumulated by the dumpster in the back courtyard.
— Beverage machines have been restocked.
— Office is now a non-smoking environment.
— Tidied up kitchen break room.
— New collision model on dumpsters found around the map.
— Fixed pixel boost #151 in water by B site.
— Revised world lighting.
— Reworked bombsite A backdrop.
— Changed environment light to brighter shades
— Changed default CT player model to FBI
— Added plywood on B bombsite for better visibility
— Removed water puddles to avoid players being seen in smoke
— Fixed area portal on squeaky door
— Added grenade clip on yellow tarp
— Included missing material for glowy eyes
— Fixed clipping issue near crazy river
— Fixed few bomb stuck spots
— Fixed some clipping issues.
— Blocked vis under truck on B site.
- Compressed several textures for less memory consumption.
- Silenced auto-vocalizations by bots during warm-up.
- Removed ‘Guardian’ from the “Looking to Play” tab.
- Added a launch option -noubershader. Users on very old Intel hardware can set this launch option to improve their framerate. This option is not recommended otherwise as it is likely to cause stuttering on the overwhelming majority of GPUs.
The devs reduced the SG’s rate of fire to 9 while the AK-47 is at 10 officially making the SG slower than the AK. This is what a lot of the older CS:GO players were hoping to see again, the M4A1-S becoming relevant again while the SG553 going right back to where it belongs!
List source: Update
Want to know more about CS:GO’s Source Engine 2? Check this out.