Infinity Ward recently released a brand new game for the battle royale genre, Call of Duty: Warzone, and players just can’t get enough of it. Almost everyone who has downloaded it is now addicted to it. Players and even streamers have even stopped playing other battle royale games, such as Fortnite and Apex Legends, just to focus on this newly released title. Some have even claimed that the game is more impressive than other battle royale titles. However, even though the game has been praised by many, it still has a lot of issues that need to be fixed.
Call of Duty: Warzone Bugs
Whenever a game is released, especially an online multiplayer one, there are many issues in it that need to be fixed. Players always come across various bugs and glitches, and they ruin their gameplay experience. Some of these bugs can be ignored, while others can totally break the game. The same goes for Call of Duty: Warzone, as the game is filled with several bugs.
Considering players are loving Warzone and its player count is increasing every day, Infinity Ward is doing everything to keep players satisfied. The developers have recently shared a list of issues present in the game that are either being fixed or are being investigated. While several of them have already been fixed, there is still a chunk of bugs that needs serious attention.
Infinity Ward has divided its Trello page into two sections. The first one talks about the fixes that are coming in future Warzone updates, while the second one reveals the issues that are currently being investigated.
Fixes That Are Coming In Future Updates
- Players who disconnect from a match will not drop any items that they were carrying.
- All players who are the last to die and attempt to leave the game, they’ll see a ‘your squad can still revive you’ message even though there are no squadmates alive.
- Players will rarely see full-screen black corruption when naturally progressing through the map.
At the moment, Infinity Ward is yet to reveal exactly when these fixes will arrive. Considering they have been releasing a new update for their game every week, we will most likely get to see them in the coming weeks. A lot of players are now facing these issues, and the developers will not want to keep them waiting.
Issues That Are Being Investigated
The second portion of the official page talks about the issues that the developers are currently investigating. Once done, fixes for them will be rolled out in future updates. Here are some of the issues that are being investigated as we speak.
- Reports of white flashes of light/VFX when firing since the 3/10 update. This appears in all modes including Warzone.
- Firing a smoke grenade with the Underbarrel 40mm smokescreen launcher does not emit any smoke from the grenade.
- Reports of a bug that could kick players from a match if they became stuck on the loading screen.
- The animation for the player’s character equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block player from deploying their parachute.
- Reports of players seeing smoke coming from their character model as they move across the map.
- Option to report players in Warzone is missing.
- Weapons that have been switched to Single-fire Mode cannot be dropped/swapped for another weapon until switched back to full auto
- Plunder – Players going into consecutive matches are seeing it end shortly after joining. (not yet being investigated)
The developers haven’t talked about how long will it take for them to investigate these issues. However, they are working at full speed and we will hear back from them soon.
In any case, other than these issues, the game is playable for everyone. More than 15 million players have already downloaded Warzone, and this number will keep on increasing.