Valve has released a new update for DOTA 2. The DOTA 2 update mainly consists of bug fixes, small changes and updates to the economy. It comes in two parts, and the changelogs can be viewed below.
Total Size: 44.5 MB with Tools
Gameplay Updates & Bug Fixes:
- Bounty Hunter’s Track does not provide additional gold if used on Arc Warden’s ultimate, Tempest Double.
Previously, when Arc Warden created a duplicate of himself using it’s ultimate, Tempest Double; enemy Bounty Hunters could get some easy cash by using Track on it. This does not work anymore.
- Fixed selection issue with certain non-hero units.
Valve has fixed selection issues on many non-hero units such as when Astral Imprisonment is cast on any units.
Economy & Tournament Updates
- ADDED: Charm of the Enigmatic Wanderer
The charm associated with Captain’s Draft 3.0. 30% of revenue generated is added to the prize pool.
- All items associated with DotaCinema’s Captain’s Draft 3.0 will be tradeable after 20th April, 2016.
- CDEC Classic tournament tier has been updated from ‘Professional’ to ‘Amateur.
DotaCinema’s Captain Draft 3.0 treasure Ad has been added to the front page.
Total Size: 19.2 MB with Tools
- Fixed missing Captains Draft 3.0 Ad on the frontpage from Update #1.
The updates are relatively small, sizing up to 63.7 MB with tools enabled. The second update mainly consists of a fix for the missing advertisment.